Submit an abstract
CRU are pleased to announce the call for papers for CRU Phosphates 2024 Conference
is now open. CRU Phosphates is an essential annual event for the global phosphate community to meet and learn about the key market and technical developments that will impact their business and operational strategies for the year ahead. The respected dual-streamed agenda provides key market insights and showcases the latest technology, process, materials and equipment developments that offer operational improvement.
Presenting at the conference offers you an ideal platform to highlight your organisations expertise and demonstrate thought-leadership to a global audience, spanning the fertilizer, feed and industrial phosphates markets.
Technical subject areas include:
- Projects encompassing more than one of the above product categories
- Phosphate rock: Projects; mining; assessment; processing; transportation
- Phosphate beneficiation
- Phosphoric acid: Production; Operations; Processes
- Sulphuric acid: Production; Operations; Processes
- Fertilizer finishing and granulation
- Innovations in feed or industrial phosphate production
- Phosphogypsum and process by-products: waste reduction; waste management; reuse; fluorine; uranium; REEs
- Phosphorous recycling and sustainability
- Environmental compliance
- Water management
- Energy efficiency
- Industry and Market Position Papers (Non-Technical)
- Technical showcase submission
Why submit an abstract?
- Demonstrate your knowledge and experience to an international audience
- Enhance your industry profile and position yourself as a thought-leader
- Highlight your organisation’s new developments and innovations
- Meet industry peers and develop new contacts
How to submit an abstract?
Submit an abstract of between 200-400 words, outlining the nature of your technology, process or case study, its target market and USP’s it delivers.