About the event
Following the success of the 2018 event in the Philippines, FTTH APAC 2019 in Wuhan saw the continued collaboration between the FTTH Council Asia Pacific and CRU Events. This unique partnership offers attendees a packed three days of conference sessions, centred on partnership, investment and innovation across the Asia-Pacific region.
The annual event attracts government bodies, regulators, telecoms/mobile network operators, cable TV network operators, broadband service providers, consultants, investment firms, solution providers - in short, anyone involved in deploying fiber to the home. Delegates are given the opportunity to gain fresh insights, and unrivalled access to high-level, hard to reach decision-makers.
FTTH APAC 2019 took place in Wuhan, China’s optics valley, delivering delegates to the doorstep of many of the world’s leading optical communications companies, including the 2019 Host Sponsor, YOFC. In a city which has become synonymous with the latest advances in telecom technologies, the conference offered a unique opportunity to meet with 350+ industry stakeholders from the region and across the Asia Pacific telecoms market.
Connecting the business, policy and technology of fiber to everywhere, the FTTH APAC Conference is the ultimate meeting point for all companies active in the Asia-Pacific telecoms market. Its time to join in the discussions about the digital revolution involving large-scale FTTH deployment!
6 GREAT REASONS TO ATTEND THE NEXT EVENT
Network and raise your profile with 350+ delegates from across the fiber networks supply chain
- Hear thought-leaders give presentations on the topics that are driving this market
- Join interactive discussions and put your questions to leading industry experts and analysts
- See the latest innovations and meet key suppliers in the lively and interactive exhibition
- Gain first-hand knowledge of, and insight into, the key challenges and opportunities facing the market
- Free passes are available for network operators and government policymakers - see the registration page for details
See what past attendees had to say about the event - view the testimonials here