About the event
The event attracts government bodies, regulators, Mobile Network Operators, broadband service providers, consultants, investment firms and solution providers. It promises the opportunity to gain fresh insights and unrivalled access to high-level, hard to reach decision-makers.
Recent announcements have made the Philippines one of Asia-Pacific’s most exciting telecom markets. The government and incumbent network operators have shown great enthusiasm for improvement of its telecom infrastructure and a third telecom operator has been invited to join the market. This is the perfect time to visit the country and gain a first-hand understanding of the partnership, investment and innovation opportunities.
The 2018 conference will mark the first collaboration between the FTTH Council Asia-Pacific and CRU Events. This unique partnership will offer attendees a packed three days of conference sessions that will be centred on partnership, investment and innovation across the Asia-Pacific region. The event will attract government bodies, regulators, MNOs, service providers, consultants, investment firms and solution providers. It promises the opportunity to gain fresh insights and unrivalled access to high-level, hard to reach decision-makers.
6 GREAT REASONS TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
Network and raise your profile with 600 delegates from across the fiber networks supply chain
- Hear thought leaders give presentations on the topics that are driving this market
- Join interactive discussions and put your questions to leading industry experts and analysts
- See the latest innovations and meet key suppliers in the lively and interactive exhibition
- Gain first-hand knowledge of, and insight into, the key challenges and opportunities facing the market
- Free passes are available for network operators and government policy makers - see the registration page for details